Partial Client List
- The World Bank
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- World Commission on Dams
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency
- The Louis Berger Group, Inc.
- CH2M Hill
Examples of PM Global personnel assignments include:
- The Regulatory Authority for Water Supply and Sanitation in an East Asian
Country. Development of an information system for monitoring the performance
of private water concessionaires.
- A Private Power Developer in South Asia. Provided expert advice in arbitration
with the host government.
- A Private Bus Company in Eastern Europe. Provided advice of financing
strategies for expansion and bidding for municipal bus companies that were
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). Risk assessment
and development of risk mitigation strategies for a private port operation
in Mozambique and a private telephone operation in Uganda that sought risk
guarantees from SIDA.
- US Agency for International Development (USAID). Review of global experiences
from privatization of water utilities for the Asia and Near East Bureau
and preparation of a strategy paper on financing facilities for private
- The World Commission on Dams. Preparation of a report on international
trends in financing hydropower, irrigation, water supply and multi-purpose
dam projects, with special emphasis on financing techniques for privately-owned
- A European Railway Consulting Firm. Business development and advice on
railway restructuring in Eastern Europe.
- European Engineering Consulting Firm. Advice on new strategy for expanding
international business opportunities.
- Mobile Phone Operator in South Asia. Development of a digital wireless
voice messaging system pre-feasibility study on system expansion and preparation
of a business plan for submission to an international financial institution.
- Regional Transport Sector Strategy in South Asia. Performance analysis
and evaluation of international transport strategies for international funding.
- Two Factoring Companies in the Middle East. Preparation of business plans
for expanding services to export-oriented small and medium sized manufacturing
enterprises. The business plans are intended to help mobilize international
- US-Based Technology Research Firm. Marketing of cutting-edge display technology
to manufacturers of mobile telephones.
Global Infrastructure, Inc.
1915 Eye Streeet, NW, Suite 700 Washington, DC 20006 USA
Phone: 202-463-6188 Fax: 202-223-0177
2001 PM Global Infrastructure, Inc. All rights reserved.
Web design by Wordcrafters.