Areas of Expertise
PM Global advises governments, public sector agencies, and financial institutions,
as well as private developers, in the fields of:
- Institutional and policy reforms for private participation in infrastructure;
- Project finance, including structuring agreements, analyzing regulatory
functions, assessing risk for lending agencies, banks and risk guarantee
- Infrastructure planning, modeling, performance/cost-benefit/policy analysis;
- Information Technology application development for infrastructure performance
management for utility companies, regulatory and policy-making agencies;
- GIS implementation analysis;
- Decision Support Systems in such sectors as power, transport, trelecommunications,
water, wastewater, and sanitation;
- Technology transfer;
- Leadership training and capacity building;
- Institutional development;
- Performancer baseline development and benchmarking for privatization.
Global Infrastructure, Inc.
1915 Eye Streeet, NW, Suite 700 Washington, DC 20006 USA
Phone: 202-463-6188 Fax: 202-223-0177
2001 PM Global Infrastructure, Inc. All rights reserved.
Web design by Wordcrafters.